Discover our traditional french salted pie with tomatoes and Cannery Gonidec’s canned tuna.
Ingredients | Traditional french salted pie with tomatoes and canned tuna
Discover the difference with yellowfin, skipjack and white tuna.
- 1 pastry
- 4 big tomatoes
- 3 spoon of mustard
- Salt & pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 180° C / 356° F
- Place the pastry in a pie dish and prick with a fork
- Add mustard on the pastry, then the drained and crumbled tuna
- Cut the tomatoes in slices and add it on the tuna
- Cover the preparation with herbs, salt and pepper
- Bake for 45 minutes
Discover all our canned tuna that are your best ally to revisit dishes from all over the world.