Tuna, avocados and lemon: a fresh recipe to accompany your summer lunches in the garden.
The ingredients for the tuna stuffed avocado
- 1 can of tuna in brine
- 2 ripe avocados
- 3 tbsp. of fresh cheese
- 1/2 lemon
Steps in the tuna stuffed avocado recipe
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the cores.
- Cut the tomatoes into small cubes.
- Drain and crumble the tuna in a bowl.
- Add it the lemon juice, diced tomato, salt, pepper and mix.
- Garnish the avocados with this mixture tuna.
- Place the garnished avocados on a platter and set aside in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
A simple recipe that you can prepare quickly. Our sea food products are perfect for your summer lunches.