Delicious and comforting, our stuffed tomatoes should be added to your recipe book. Tuna, cheese and spices: the perfect mix full of delicacy.
The ingredients of the stuffed tomatoes recipe
- 1 can of tuna in brine – “Mouettes d’Arvor”
- 4 big tomatoes
- 200g of cottage cheese
- 1 shallot
- ½ Onion
Steps in the stuffed tomatoes recipe
- Put the cottage cheese in a bowl
- Drain the tuna and crumble it
- Mix the tuna with the fresh cheese
- Chop shallot, onion and add it to the mixture
- Add your spices and herbs, mix
- If your preparation is not thick enough, add a little breadcrumb
- Empty the tomatoes, fill them with your preparation
Only 15 minutes and you can serve this delicious meal made with our sea food products.