Easy to make, our mackerel rillettes with fresh cream is perfect for an aperitif or starter.
The ingredients for the mackerel rillettes with fresh cream
• 1 tin plate of mackerel fillets with Muscadet white wine and aromatics – “Mouette d’Arvor”
• 8 tablespoons of fresh cream
• 2 shallots
• Salt / Pepper
Steps in the mackerel rillettes with fresh cream recipe
- Crush the mackerel fillets after removed the white wine and the aromatics.
- Mix them with 8 tablespoons of cream fresh.
- Then add 2 chopped shallots and a few chopped chives.
- Salt and pepper and let stand in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Serve the rillettes on nice slices of toasted country bread.
Our mackerel fillets are perfect to accompany your glass of wine.